Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Why Blog? Because the 420 character limit on Facebook is driving me crazy. I spend at least 30 minutes a day editing them down, down, down, down to fit into the Facebook nazi's little box. Because I'm already budgeting my Facebook posts so I don't annoy my friends with throughout-the-day updates on my life, garden, and kids. Because, doggone it, I refuse to be a Twitter. And lastly, on those days when my kids aren't listening, I burnt dinner, and I've lost one more cucumber plant to bacterial wilt, so I can pretend that there are millions of people waiting breathlessly to hang on my every word. Hi, Millions of people. Hope the words are worth hanging on... or worth reading every day....or reading once a week..or worth thinking about reading before you delete the notification email. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. I love to read your updates, Sara! You always have something interesting to say, and I love hearing about your kids. :) Oh, and you're a great story teller too! I'm glad you've started a blog. I should get back to my blog someday too...

    ReplyDelete